Most people skip breakfast because they’re in a rush so the Fuse team found a SIMPLE solution to fix this growing problem. Here’s a recipe for the perfect on-the-go energy food. Ham, broccoli and an egg combine for a tasty snack that’s packed with protein and fiber. Make a dozen and enjoy throughout your week.
Here’s what you need…
-1 teaspoon olive oil
-1 clove garlic, minced
-½ yellow onion, chopped
-12 slices of nitrate free ham
-1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped
-¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
-dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Cook until tender.
3. Add the steamed broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined. Remove from heat.
4. Using kitchen scissors, make a slice to the center of each piece of ham, then fold into a cone shape in each muffin cup. Fill halfway with the broccoli mixture.
5. Crack an egg into each ham cup. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until the edges of the ham are crispy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 135 calories, 8g fat, 437mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 12g protein.