We have another simple, clean AND delicious meal for you! This chicken and veggie dish is an easy one that you can add in for another clean lunch or dinner. Yogurt and curry flavors blend for an enjoyable new chicken experience. Enjoy it as a tasty lunch or a protein packed dinner. Servings: 2
Here’s what you need…
- 5 oz boneless raw chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 5 cups raw mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups China peas
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Put 2 teaspoons olive oil and the diced chicken in a non-stick pan. Cook chicken until browned, then add chicken broth, yogurt, curry powder and cornstarch, stir constantly. Heat until thick sauce forms, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking put 2 teaspoons olive oil, mushrooms, bell peppers, and china peas in another non-stick pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Place an equal amount of vegetable on 2 plates and top with equal amounts of chicken.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 373 calories, 13g fat, 35g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 32g protein.